Number 1: This is my "Dolly". I love Dolly. I sleep with her (or him...not quite sure) every single night and I nap with her everyday. Mom and Dad have been sending Dolly to baby preschool with me. When I am feeling a little scared or overwhelmed out comes Dolly and all is good again. I give Dolly Hugs and Kisses. Mom said Dolly needs a bath in the washing machine but I'm not giving her up long enough to complete a whole wash and dry cycle.
 |
| Yes, I know Dolly is a little creepy and has horns and fangs. But that doesn't bother me a bit. |
Number 2: This is my Caden. He is my oldest and dearest friend. He came to visit me today and we had a good time eating a bag of goldfish crackers. Our moms think that we should get married one day. I like him, he likes me, our moms like each other, so why not?
 |
| Ew, a boy face. |
 |
| I shared my Mickey and from the looks of it, Caden loved him. |
Number 3: This is my "Girl, Please" face. This is the face that I give when I don't know who you are and I am going to check you out before you get any closer. I give a mean stare down.
I love, love, love #3 - and I remember it well. She is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteI adore "Dolly". She's pretty stinkin' cute if you ask me. Love the pictures of Caden and little Miss Thang. So glad that you get them together as often as you can. And that "Girl, please" face is killing me!!!! She's got that down pat!
ReplyDelete