Sunday, January 29, 2012

"bowling today"....by Jack Su Joon

Daddy has been teaching me to bowl on the Wii....So, we thought it might be a good idea to dust off our bowling balls and shine up our best shoes and hit the lanes (just daddy has the fancy bowling gear, the rest of us have to borrow)
Look at Daddy the Kingpin!

Well, let me tell you....it was nothing like bowling in our living room. It was very big, very busy, and very loud. I'll admit, I was a little overwhelmed...and I told mom and dad "NO Bowling today!"

But I warmed up a little bit after about an hour......see for yourself:
Hmmm....maybe this isn't so bad after all.

Sissy was a good cheerleader. She was clapping and saying "YAY" for us.....she even took a few tries at rolling the ball down the lane.

8 pound orange

Watching my ball move very slowly down the lane....

Oops, Dad had to divert disaster since I almost rolled into our neighbors lane.



Cheer Section

No comments:

Post a Comment