Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Yeshhhhhh" by Jack S.J.D.

Permission given by King Jack

Finally....
Mommy asks me: "Do you want Mommy to go get Sissy?" - "Yesh!" I say.
Just to be sure she asks, "So you want Mommy to go to Korea?" - "Yesh!" (duh, Mom! Of course! A week with Daddy means cupcakes and cookies for breakfast, lunch and dinner and probably more TV than you would ever allow!)
And just to be 100% she asks "So, you want Sissy to come home?" - "YESH!!!!"
So...now that I have given my permission Mommy is going to leave in just 3 short days and bring my Sissy back with her.
I will miss my Mommy, but I have by wingman, Daddy, to keep me company.
My pretty sister
Hurry Up Elena, you can come play with my trains, cars, play doh, zhu zhu's, DVD's....well, we will have plenty of time to figure out what I am willing to share! See you soon! Love, your brother - Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment